Sunday, March 15

Make The Crowd Go


Make The Crowd Go - ALVARO

When you text multiple people / groups and don't get an immediate reply, what do you do? I restart my phone because I conclude that something is wrong with my line.

My office mouse is wonky. (-__-)

I should probably do some stretching tonight.

I just watched The Technicians (or The Con Artist) starring my man crush Kim Woo Bin. Oppa yaaaa! Oh wait, he's actually younger than I am. (-__-)

I may have put in too much garlic into my mushroom dish earlier, garlic breath.

I changed my sheets and I am in love with it. Which basically works to make me shower before I go lie on it and breed germs and bacteria.

Work weekend wasn't so bad after all. I mean, I had time to watch a couple of stuff, listen to songs, sleep in and miss church this morning because I just couldn't get myself out of bed, and finish off stuff on my to do list. Yay!

Great week ahead peeps, let's go! x

No comments: