Tuesday, March 31

10 Questions You May Be Too Shy To Ask Me

So I'll do you a favour and ask myself those questions:

1. What was your pre-GST splurge?

Panties from Pierre Cardin at Aeon. They're a necessity, and truth be told, tip No. 1 to prevent leakages during your period is to wear slightly tighter underwear. Ladies, really. 

2. What was your achievement of the day?

It was going to be surviving my PT session. But, I ordered my post workout smoothie from Boost and they must've mixed the orders up so there was a Gym Junkie left (I ordered a Melon something with whey protein) so I graciously took the Gym Junkie instead KNOWING FULL WELL THAT IT HAS BANANA IN IT. And I've finished it!

3. What would be your goal one month from today?

To do ONE pull up, on my own.

4. What thoughts are you currently excited about?

Of possibly travelling to the States year end for the lil bro's graduation!

5. What are your hopes for tonight?

That I won't cough myself to sleep.

6. What are your hopes for the rest of the week?

That my eye "problem" isn't really a problem and that I'm just tired.

7. Who are you thinking of right now, at this very moment?

My doctor. Because my vision is slightly blurry at this point and I think I should really go in for a consultation.

8. What are your hopes for tomorrow?

That I can leave work on time to go climbing.

9. What are you going to have for breakfast tomorrow?

Maybe my leftover bacon from this morning. Or that tuna I made from last night. 

10. Who do I want to tag to answer the questions above?

Ms Cheam and Ms MW - because I think the both of you are the only consistent readers I think I still have. And since both of you don't blog, you can post your answers on any social media but tag me so I can read them!

Good night, pray for my eyes and health, thank you! x

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I have Dayre - does that count as a Blog?

Ai said...

Sure does. But you gotta give me the link!

Melissa said...

dayre.me/(myinstaname)