Monday, March 30

A Case of Monday Blues

Am I not eating proper. It cannot be though.

And by the way, I've reintroduced carbs into my diet, because my trainer (I don't know why I kept referring to my trainer as Coach but anyway) said that if I'm going to be working out, I'm going to need some carbs and good fats in my diet.

And today is one of those days where I cannot see other fit people on social media because my esteem is on the low side.

Perhaps just a side effect of Monday blues. I hope.

I was determined to lay off caffeine for a bit. Thinking that it may help my very severe bout of acne on my jaw/chin area, which according to this site, means the following:

  • Reduce the habit of eating before bed 
  • Eat more fresh fruit and vegetables 
  • Get more rest 
  • Get your hormones checked for imbalances 
  • Get 20 minutes of exercise each day 
  • Sleep early and wake up early, getting at least 7-8 hours of sleep each night
  • Reduce stress as much as possible (yoga, meditating, listening to music, writing in a journal, etc.)
  • Massage your body for relaxation, particularly the abdomen
  • Practice proper hygiene
  • Check toothpaste, mouthwash, and chapsticks
  • Drink spearmint tea
  • Take omega-3s to help regulate hormones

I had tea in the morning instead before I left for work, and had my hopes up since I was doing okay until lunch. But after that I just crashed. Haha. So I've given up on my self imposed caffeine ban, and maybe just more veg for now.

I tried to have some tuna I mixed with light mayo after my home workout since gym was cancelled because my trainer was not available today, but I really didn't have the appetite to swallow.

Maybe I'll feed myself just a little bit of icecream after this.

Yeah. Maybe I will.

No comments: