Monday, March 16

学着爱


學著愛 - 周興哲

I was driving to work when I heard this on the radio. I fell in love instantly.

I am not the kind of girl who'd splurge on luxury brands, but a lot of my money does go towards buying unnecessary stuff, like that extra pair of cute earrings, or that lip balm because I left all 7 of mine at home. I also spend a lot on food, and on hipster cafes. Without really realizing it. I am hereby pledging to stop spending on things I don't need. Things I do need, ie, a black work skirt, a chalk bag, and my climbing shoes, I will save up by cutting down on all those unnecessarily pricey coffee. At least for the next 6 months.

So if you wanna ask me out for coffee, it better be at a mamak, or you can be prepared to pay for my drink. Hahaha. I figured if I want good coffee, I can just go back to my office since we have an amazing coffee machine there. And my boss strictly survives on coffee or Coke, so we'd never have a shortage of beans in the office. Though I am constantly telling him how both of that aren't particularly healthy options.

I also really want to travel. Itching to go places but not only does my bank account not permit me to do so, taking leave is another source of meh-ness lies in the fact that I have very limited leave days, and I really want do one more sailing event this year since I DIDN'T GET TO SAIL IN BORACAY.

Good problems though these are. Because at least if I keep working, I'll have the means to travel, and if I plan well, I'll be able to travel some. Thank God for good health, and kudos to myself for *cough* taking good care of myself.

My hands are no longer itchy by the way! But I've still got some spots, think the scabies are taking awhile to clear but I am happy nonetheless, no more scary looking hands and I can confidently shake people's hands and give them high fives!

Can someone fly me to Korea, or Taiwan, or Bangkok. Or to Singapore for that matter because I have something to pick up from there. And can someone get Boost juice to sponsor me healthy shakes after each of my workouts too? And can anybody please stop all the depressing events that are happening around the world? Please pretty please.

There is one thing I dislike as much as a sloppy or smudged manicure. A manicure that is chipping all over. But I am too sore from my double workout today to move even my fingers, and I typing this still because I love my readers, yes, that's you.

To be honest, it's also because the more traffic I get, the more money I make, hopefully.

So if I keep this up, please visit more often ok?

I am inclined to do a series of Q and A, so readers can leave comments anonymously (if you wish), asking me stuff that you want to know. Maybe that's a way for me to discover myself too, in asking myself questions that I've not thought of asking.

Hmm, I wonder if I'll get any questions..

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What is the one thing you absolutely cannot tolerate? :)