Sunday, August 18

Rule Number 1

The skipper must always stay calm.

Funny how this just hit me considering how long I've been helming. Ohwell, good lesson. Very very good one.

Church ended early today. Because it's actually camp weekend, which I had completely forgotten about. So I went over to Starbucks and got a Cookie Crumble Mocha frap - how much more win can my Sunday get right? Well, way more win if you are me.

So we got to the club, and raced some and had a good time. And then we had some awesome Bak Kut Teh in Klang for dinner. More win.

And then I had a personalized manicure session with the kawan. Purple pink (two of my favourite colors) leopard print. Sorta.

I've been told many times about how I am a balanced individual. On one hand, you have the ahoy-sailor-don't-mess-with-me me, and on the very next, you have the girl-next-door-who paints-her-nails-in-pretty-pastels me.

Where to find right you tell me? Hahaha.. #noshame

Have a great week ahead everyone! =)

No comments: