Tuesday, August 27

Naturally Sweet, Like Me

I used to be really... brown. LOL

Like seriously. 2009.

There's a chirpy and sassy side to me. More often than not, this is the side I present to others. Or rather, when I am around people I like very much and am comfortable around, this side of me naturally comes out. But there's also a side of me who is more quiet and personal, sad even. This side of me, people don't see very much. But it's there.

Sometimes though, there's a side of me that's mean and impatient. This side, I don't like. At all. But I am slowly learning to outgrow it. I think. Bottom line is, whichever side we wish to show people, and whichever side we try to hide, God sees. He sees it all.

So whichever side is it that we put forward for others to see (or not to see), let it all be good. =)

No comments: