Thursday, August 15

A Slice of Lemon & Perspectives

Do You Know? (The Ping Pong Song) by Enrique Iglesias on Grooveshark

I didn't wanna embed the youtube version because the music video doesn't jive well with me.

I was making some calls today and one of the caller ringtones was incredibly familiar. I know this song, I just couldn't make the name of it. And the tune was stuck in my head for the longest time until I couldn't tahan and hum-ed it to a friend and she gave me the name for it - The Ping Pong song!

Aha! :D

"Do you know what it feels like loving someone that's in a hurry to throw you away?"
Ooof, that must hurt.

Anyways. I'm feeling a wee bit under the weather. Meh. Onset of a sore throat. Maybe even a slight fever. The silver lining though, I don't have an appetite.

Had some papaya today - that's a first since a long long time. Because I was constipated. Hahaha. So, things that do help with constipation (tried and tested), sit ups and papaya.

Ended up streaming Running Man (apparently they're coming to M'sia!) and having a good laugh last night. So I hadn't completed the book I was supposed to. Therefore, I'm limiting inet usage today, the rest of my inet quota will simply be used for streaming songs on youtube.

It's Honey Lemon over Earl Grey with milk tonight! xx

No comments: