Tuesday, August 13

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick

You are the biggest dumdum on this earth. The worst dumdum I've encountered. The smartest yet dumbest of dumdums. Stupid dumdum.

Gahhh.

Christina Perri: BANG BANG BANG LIVE IN STUDIO from MTP, Inc. (Michael Thelin Produc on Vimeo.

Today was such an incredibly long day! Every second felt like it would take forever to pass.

And it wasn't that I wasn't being productive at work. It's just, time went by incredibly slowly. Probably the slowest day I've come by in my entire life thus far.

At one point, I was just glad that I could step out and literally let time go by. It was nice seeing that the minute hand on my watch actually move from 4.10pm to 4.25pm. It was like, I could tell myself, see, time is moving!!

I'm just glad that we're down to the last 5 hours of the day - note, it's not that it was a lousy day. It was just unbearably slow.

Time to unwind with some Earl Grey with milk. Just how I like it.

No comments: