Wednesday, August 28

It'll Be September By The Time I Get Back


Symphonie - Silbermond

They are fast becoming a band whose songs I really enjoy listening to!

Today started off rough-ish. But I pulled it together I guess. So that's awesome. Happy birthday Malaysia in advance. We'd be having our own Merdeka theme party where I'll be over the weekend.

Let's not overthink it and ruin all the good. Just take it easy and enjoy. After all, we've already rationalized it all once too many times before.

I wish I could take my brothers along for my trip. Because I do miss them. And also because I feel they need to learn from me how to enjoy life and live a little.. Not that I am scoring at life, but least I'm happy, more so than they seem to be.

If only physical hugs could be sent / delivered to people halfway around the world..

No comments: