Sunday, August 11

Moo Cow, Heels & Ideal Romance

My head was throbbing after lunch with my dad's pals at some dimsum place. So I went to nap for a bit. Except I woke up not feeling much better than before the nap.

So I drove out and headed for some Moo Cow. With pumpkin seeds. Yummms!

Cured.

And I wasn't attributing the headache to my dad's friends, it could've been the food. Or how I decided to wear my underutilized red pointy heels from Charles and Keith and that the hurt my feet experienced had led to the brains. Who knows.

I would very much like someone to sweep me off my feet. But that someone had better be someone I really really like, a lot. Otherwise, I much rather be alone, just as I am right now.

Best of both worlds. Walk the doggie now! Bye!

Have a great week ahead. Love lots..

No comments: