Wednesday, August 14

Have We Lost Our Minds?


Drenched - Wanting

I am pretty sure I've shared this before too. But I heard it on the radio earlier and I thought I'd share it again.

I am a creature of habit. When I'm hungry, I very simply go back to the few places I know and am familiar with. Tonight's dinner was no exception - Lamb Curry @ Decanters. Yumyumss!

My hair is really quite long now.. #pleased
I probably should go for a trim when I'm back from Bali. =))

And no, I don't want to be happy for you. I'm selfish and childish that way.

Sailing this Sunday, I hope it'll be good. It's been too long. The jams are back on the streets, bahhhhh, me no likey.


Another Earl Grey with milk evening and hopefully I'll finish Nineteen Minutes before dozing off tonight.

That's all. And, happy mid week peeps. Love lots.

No comments: