Monday, April 29

Wild Child


The Very Best of Enya - Enya

The truth is, I know what's wrong. I figured it out today. It's not emo - it's withdrawals. People say, knowing the problem, will lead you to understanding the cause of it, and that means you're on the right path to recovery.

Note: Not to worry. My withdrawal symptoms have absolutely nothing to do with substance abuse of any sort.

Doggie is down with another bout of allergy it seems. Please pray for him. And me too.

Doesn't help that there's so much to ponder upon, to act upon at the same time. Decisions to make, questions that need answers. So many times today I felt like a little child, so shield from everything, so protected, so safe. The need to grow up is so strong but yet the urge to become an adult is minimal.

I tell myself, you cannot be selfish. Even if you don't do big things in life, the least you have to do, is to be accountable for the things that you're called to do.

Prayer items: The general elections. Malaysia and its people. Leaders with the right heart. Colleagues. Friends. Family. Strangers all the more. And me. And doggie. For wisdom, courage and clarity. Health and safety.

Amen.

No comments: