Wednesday, April 17

And I’m Free, Free Fallin', Fallin’


Free Fallin' - John Mayer

Listen to it with headphones on. It's somewhat zen to me. 

I had wanted to wake up and go for a run this morning. But my alarm didn't ring. Grrr. At this rate, I am not sure if I am gonna be able to whip myself into shape for Hong Kong. Doesn't help that I've never been on a j80 - Haha! The link/vid shows sailing in some extreme conditions, the conditions I usually sail in don't come close, so in other words, not as cool.

It looks slightly bigger than a platu, only just slightly, so I am hoping it would be manageable. Looking forward to HK no less though.

Strawberries and whipped cream, ducky and porky. Yums! :D Gonna make a winning smoked salmon sandwich tomorrow morning after completing that make-up run for which I missed today.

You dumdum!

No comments: