Thursday, April 18

Hello Stranger


Stay - Hurts

I think I've been doing lots of things right the past couple of days. =)) *pats self on the back*

What a weird name to call yourself aye - Hurts? But while we're on that, it occurred to me how hurtful words can be, without the sender even realizing it. I say a tonne of stuff that I honestly don't mean to cause hurt, but when someone else says the exact same thing to me, that is when you realize, maybe I could have phrased things in a better way.

"Go home and think about it". Okay, I am thinking. But I hate thinking. "Sleep on it for a couple of days". I can't sleep if I have to think about it, thinking keeps me awake!

This morning, I mistook a bird for an aeroplane. Haha. I knew Hong Kong was soon, but not in 2 weeks kinda soon. Therefore I am gonna challenge 30 minutes tomorrow. If I can wake up. 

America's Cup Live Racing, *click*, some cool stuff to watch!

3 comments:

KRY said...

No doubt, some food for thoughts.

Could be due to hours of studying, your words are harder to comprehend. But that could also be those are meant to be not to be understood. Those aren't the replies right?

Word alone does no harm. It is the mind who can do all the magic. You could have your own reasons backing you up, but your words no doubt had just helped me out in preparing my coming open book exam haha!

Ai said...

Dear KRY,

I thank you for your interest in reading my posts, and I thank you for all your comments thus far. =)

Do allow me to clarify two things though. One, none of my previous posts was directed at you as an individual, I do apologize if there were any instances that made you think as such. Secondly, I would appreciate it too, if you understand that this is my personal blog, therefore should you enjoy my writing, you are more than welcomed to continue reading, but as far as communication goes, I will no longer respond to comments.

Again, thank you for your interest in my posts. All the best!

Sincerely.

KRY said...

Haha. Don't worry senior. I meant nothing. After all with this reply of yours, you will save me a lot of troubles. I mean, "performance" will most likely be over. You will get what I mean, if not now then eventually.

There's always a reason behind isn't it? Indeed, you've asked this before.

Take care.