Thursday, April 11

Thursday Thursday, You Must Feel Sad

Because you're always compared to Friday who's everyone's favourite. But it's okay. I like you no less than I do Fridays. :D

Happy happy birthday Chai! Happy being a quarter of a century old. I wish you all the happiness, peace and joy that you can ever ask for. Thank you for being a great friend, but I bet you already know that one. /big hug

Mom (and I) conquered the kitchen in the evening. We prepared our own dinner which consisted of greens (with sesame dressing of course), beef and straw mushrooms. And it wasn't bad at all. And dinner wasn't even planned. We just whipped it all up, under 10 mins.

Domesticated woman for an evening we were.

I am tempted to have ice cream for dessert but green tea seems like a healthier option.


Why Am I The One - Fun

Imma go run jog tomorrow. 

No comments: