Saturday, April 27

Thoughts In Words

We (probably) are not as compatible as I had convinced myself initially. Not even vaguely close. Funny how infatuation works.

I understand that humans make mistakes and that we need to be understanding. But today's error I have no way of understanding. How is it that after confirming so many times - via emails, via text, that the message did not get passed on? I don't see how something so simple can go wrong.

I am not angry anymore. Just disappointed. Very disappointed.

Perhaps, I need to learn how to not be disappointed in others. After all, me being disappointed in them doesn't ensure that they'll stop making stupid mistakes, it doesn't make the world go around any faster nor will it make the world a better place.

Might as well save all that energy for something more productive. Like maybe, working on my resume.

But I am a lazybum!

No comments: