Sunday, April 7

Thirty Minutes and Fifty Seconds

That's how long I ran for today. And then I decided to reward myself with instant noodles. Hahaha, the way my brain works.

It's been a nice weekend. Healthy, fun, predictable and just enough drama. I liked it.

Something that occurred to me over the weekend too was, do you have moments whereby you feel so happy that you actually feel afraid? Afraid of being too happy, is what I call it. And I think it's a real and legitimate fear.

I don't know about you. That's just me lah.

Let's look at some lineups next. Dinner tomorrow. I foresee dinners throughout the week actually. Cameron next weekend with the uni bunch, work, convocation, maybe sailing, then it's May. Let's look at May.

There's the labour day holiday (yay!), then it's Hong Kong, then there's the Wesak holiday (yay again!), and then the Organ Donation Run which I've signed up for. And then it's June!

And I shouldn't have to repeat this but what's happening in June? :D

It's my birthday! Teeehee!

No comments: