Monday, April 1

Save The Last Dance For Me


Give My Love - Edward Chun

All the radio stations were simultaneously playing ads on my drive home from work so I decided to plug my phone and play songs I had saved in it. And tada, this played.

I remember how much I love love love this song. So much so I watched the entire drama because I was so in love with the song.

And I still am. Some things don't change. But a lot of other things in life do. English version! :D

What do I feel? What do I feel? Heart, speak, brain, decipher!

Today is one of those days I want to wish upon a shooting star. Not so much for my wishes to come true, because realistically I know they won't. But it's just because I want to see some beauty, the kind that words cannot describe.

Emo? Neh, not quite. Just a little sentimental today. Sending love to all.

1 comment:

KRY said...

Haha. Your wish of experiencing something pretty could have fulfilled easily two days ago - Lunafly @ Malaysia, 30th March, 2013. I'd some extra passes. Yes, that was one of the reason why not much people (or just me) attended the annual trekathon.

Lyrids are around the corner, so there are chances for you to pump into one or two random one at this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9uqmAHuU9Y4

How nice would it be if there's no assignment!