Friday, April 19

Tic Tac Toe

I have all the legitimate reasons to be emo. I am sleep deprived, achy and tired. And I have a tummy ache, I am thinking it's gastric.

But nope, I am far from that. Stay away you emo bug.

I am mighty pleased with the numbers I achieved this morning, 51.2kg's and 39.44 minutes worth of jog time! Oh yay! May have overworked my left ankle a little though, feels a bit wonky.

Work tomorrow. And convocation duty on Sunday. The odds that our graduating batch actually ends up reading this is low, but a huge congratulations to you all, welcome to the real world now.

My colleagues find me amusing and fun to tease. And I like that. Despite putting on my pouty face each time. It's nice to be a source of laughter and joy. I like it when people smile.

And nothing beats that happy feeling.

No comments: