Thursday, April 4

The Question Is Not "To Say Or Not To", But "How"

I am sorry, but I find you really very hard to love. Nothing you do, seems ethical in my eyes. And people shouldn't live that way. You shouldn't make it so hard for people to love you.

If I were to die tomorrow, I'll probably regret not telling you that I like you. But if I did tell you, am I being selfish for not worrying about the consequences? I think so. Or maybe I am just afraid that it's not going to be a fairy tale ending.

Harmless is a good one. I like that adjective. No one has ever used that to describe me. I really like the sound of it.

What good is a pretty face, if your heart stinks? Food for thought. Also what I keep telling myself whenever I have evil thoughts. And if you don't know me by now, I do have a wee bit of narcissistic streak, hence the pretty face bit I say pretty confidently.


Alive - Krewella

Disturbing music video, but catchy!

No comments: