Monday, August 27

Visualization

Credit
----------------------

I can visualize un-friending certain people on Facebook. Not so much for the fact that they're not friends, but more because, I don't know... Call it, knowledge is power and there's some amount of power that I completely don't mind letting go off. Because power corrupts.

Heng got himself injured, again. This time requiring several stitches to his chin. Poor boy, I don't know why he keeps getting himself hurt. Sigh. Get well soon you. Love you loads.

Insomnia last night. So I created a list of things that was bothering me. Not going to share that list. Though hello dear you, it doesn't work that way. No, it doesn't. You want something, you work for it.

Fatigue is not funny, makes me Little Miss Grouchy. Cooked up a meal and had fresh fruit yogurt, patience and time, attraction and infatuation. Paper cut again, deep one this time, on my ring finger.

Several dinners lined up this week, work schedule looks scary for the next couple of weeks. I am kinda looking forward to October just so that we can get past the hectic month of September. And of course, there's Sibu nomtastic adventure in October too!

September, you're still a couple of days away but when you come, please be kind.

No comments: