Monday, August 13

When Making No Sense Makes Sense

No, I didn't stay up for the closing ceremony after all, slept like a baby.

Work aside, today has been rather pleasant, I treated myself to a venti Hazelnut Latte and then had a huge ass bowl of mushroom soup for dinner. I am as-a-matter-of-fact, very easily pleased.

My Starbucks card is now on 20 cents though. LOL

Adele got it wrong, instead of "Someone Like You", it should've been, Someone Better Than You.

It feels like I smacked myself in the face, real hard. Not literally but figuratively. I wonder where do I go on from here, neither seems like a brilliant plan. But I trust life will figure its way around in due time.

I've visited Pantai Hospital three times over the course of the past 7 days, once was to visit Chai, then it was for my mega expensive orthopedic consultation and then today it was to visit Chai again. He had his tonsils removed (-__-) the only thing I can relate to tonsils is the movie "Sybil" and that movie scares the shit out of me still.

But anyway, do get well soon you! /heart

Yesterday's post hit a record high too, thanks for reading you people, I hope I've been keeping you all entertained.

I want to go for a vacation... Anywhere will do actually.

No comments: