Thursday, August 9

Too Much Good

That's why people say, "There's always a rainbow after the rain."

Well, I'd like to challenge that, it's certainly not always, but yes, it does work that way sometimes.

Can I scream now? Can I?

I NOW OWN A PAIR OF FITFLOPS!
I AM OFFICIALLY A PROUD OWNER OF MY VERY OWN PAIR! :D

Thank you Mommy!

A quick recap of today, work - lunch - work - dinner - Step Up Revolution.. Not the most exciting Step Up but what's not to like about amazing choreography and hot bodies, males and females alike. I think I should learn dance too, maybe that'll help with the generation of some abs. /wishful thinking


Boys Like Girls; Be Your Everything

Officially on leave tomorrow, going to the hospital to check out my bone condition, shouldn't be anything major, I hope the doctor will be giving me advice on how to 'straighten' out my obvious-to-me-but-not-obvious-to-others crooked body.

Little bro is putting in his application tomorrow too, that means 2 years of him being in the same building as me at the very least. Everyone's growing up, am I too?

So much to do, so little time.. As always.

No comments: