Friday, August 3

I am "Wrong Way"

Don't think today was extraordinary in any particular way.. But it was good nonetheless.

World Vision 30 Hour Famine tomorrow, I hope my stomach holds it together and not go berserk.

Found this really cool blog, Oh So Pretty the Diaries! This *click* is a must share post.

Dinner, green tea latte and shopping. Car wash. Doggie is Si Botak but oh so very the cute still!

I now get it when people ask me, "Are your lashes real?" I was looking into the mirror earlier and Man! I've got some really pretty eyelashes, even I was impressed. #boasting101








When you're confronted with a problem, you tend to tackle it quickly... and do the wrong thing.
You're a learn as you go type of person. You may make some big mistakes.

You often find yourself doing the exact opposite of what you should be doing.
No big deal. You just do a u-turn and eventually end up where you wanted to be.




And you would be which?

Have a great weekend people! Love lots!

No comments: