Sunday, August 26

I've Said This Before, And I Am Saying It Again

I am no angel. Not even close.

I am not outright mean or cruel and while I claim that in no way whatsoever do I resemble an angel, I am also not the kind who would cause harm to others. Meaning to say, I am no devil either lah.

But my stance is this. If you are going to give me shit. I don't see why I need to smile and wish you "Merry Christmas" and/or give you a prettily wrapped birthday present. If you get what I mean.

You want to be angry, go ahead. You want to be upset, be my guest. You want to hate the world, fine by me. But if you want to be an ass about yourself and expect an apology, I am sorry, that is not happening.

You want to be miserable, suit yourself. You want others to rid you of your miserable life, tough luck. And if you are looking at me to be that someone, Hmm, really?! /raise eyebrow

Moral of the story is, I completely can see how this does not sit well with the portfolio of being in the helping industry.

Oh dear me..

No comments: