Friday, August 24

His Story, Her Story, Your Story, My Story

I was having dinner with my parents the other day and mid way through, I thought to myself..

"Hey, that foreign waiter boy most likely has his own life story to tell, probably if he had the chance to. And that boss lady, she too would have her own life story to share."

And then the bigger picture dawned on me.

The man seated on the next table. The family that just walked past our table. The driver who was blasting music through his/her car. The chef, people I don't know, people I know, we all have our stories. Whether we share it or not, that's our choice. But we each own a storybook consisting of details we hold dear to ourselves.

Every single human being, will have their own story to tell. Each unique to their self.

So do you and I.