Thursday, August 2

Since It Was A Short Post Yesterday

I got to balance it out and have a long post today, my theory of balance. Not happy? Don't read lah.

This is me being passive aggressive - Okay. Maybe you hadn't meant for it come out that way but too bad, that's the thing about non face-to-face communication, the receiver interprets the information in their own way. So while I tried to tell myself that, no lah, that person wouldn't have meant it in that hostile manner and that person is their friend some more, cannot be lah, that person cannot be

BUT I CANNOT HELP IT LAH. That #@*$&*%.

You have been in this position before right, you of all people should know better. WTH. How hard is it to just read? Everyone has 24 hours a day, you are not any more special than anyone else to warrant any more of my precious time. So please explain to me why, just why would you place such a demand or "request"? Pisses me off. 

Disclaimer: I tried to be as non-offensive and non-accusatory as possible, and technically speaking, all of the above only took place in my head and in my head only, that is until now lah. I handled the situation with plentiful of tact. I just had to get it out of the system.

If the person above resembles anyone you may know, it is highly possible that it is the one, because well, who hasn't behaved entitled and high strung in their lives before? No one's perfect and we're all prone to making mistakes. Life goes on.

Perhaps, I secretly don't want to be loved. 

Maximum cheat day. Apple cider and honey. Pan fried dory. Egg tofu. A mug of coffee. Breakfast sub. White coffee. Chocolate. McD nuggets. Coke Light. Chocolate. Green tea. Korean cold noodles. Dukboki. Milk tea with coffee jelly!

Too heavy to go shower now. LOL

Yesterday, I was watching the Olympics... diving. Men's diving to be specific. Ogle ogle ogle.. Speaking of the Olympics, sooooooooooo many scandals and whatnot. Sigh. Why can't sport just be sport? And social media, yay or nay?

World Vision 30 Hour Famine this weekend. 30 hours of no food. How will I survive. Such a scary thought. But to think that there are people in the world out there who probably don't even have clean water, let's not even talk about food, that thought itself makes me feel so blessed.

Haven't done a RPP for quite some time now, will come up with one pretty soon.

Okay, think that's enough for today, TGIF! :D

No comments: