Saturday, August 11

The Games

The Olympics. So much pride, so much hope, so much emotions. Makes me feel at a lost for words.

Am watching the Ladies Match Race on the Elliots as I am typing this, the finals between Australia and Spain. It makes me wonder about things. What do I want out of life, out of sailing, out of how I am spending my time, out of who I spend my time with etc etc..

Haaa, one way I can relate to the games on a personal level is that I know the umpire who's umpiring this race. LOL

The racing is intense. Olympics was never my goal, who am I kidding. World Championships? Been there done that, not my thing either. But seeing people strive for their best makes me want to do the same too.

Whooospie, spin pole comes off on Aussie.. Intense Intense.. Broach on the Spain boat... Olive Price skipper of Aussie steers using 2 fingers. T__T Okay, I am not gonna bother with this. Some intense racing going on, massive hiking, sailors looking good.

I wanna go racing too.. Sometime soon maybe.

No comments: