Wednesday, August 15

One World, Different People, Multiple Perspectives

It's no one's fault. It is just that our world, or the way we live our lives, differ from each other. Thus making our worlds seem so different, which reflects in how our values are different, which in turn explains compatibility.

It's really simple and easy when you break it down like this. No need a Math genius for this, hello, it's me talking.

I should really be in bed now though, I've spent the past hour, or past hours or so going through Zalora. My wishlist has 17 items now. Going to check with Ivy to see which item to purchase tomorrow since we've got coupons. Well actually, that's today when I wake up from my slumber (hopefully not late for work again)!

Essentially it is just one world we live in, yet, so different. Peculiar as it may be.

Such is life! Love life.

No comments: