Sunday, February 5

When I Don't Look Like Me

I think I haven't been drinking enough water. Lips are very dry.

I woke up on a good note though. Awesome bedhead hair! Hee!


PC said, "Nice makeup". #success
Happy birthday to you my dear! <3

I don't like the new timeline thingy, because now my photos are all smaller. Doggy is ugly now, he looks skeletal, no more tissue box Scottie but at least he can see now.

There so much going on, yet so little that I know about. But it's okay lah. Know so much for what right?

Chiong k-ed with the uni mates yesterday and went for our Chinese New Year dinner. We've all grown up somewhat, it's kinda nice to see. I hope we'll still be as we are in the next ten or twenty years to come, only better, stronger, wiser and happier... :D

Need to construct my to do list and update my 50 things list for 2012. 

No comments: