Monday, February 27

What Happens When Two Best Friends Fall For The Same Girl

A tonne of laughter and a bunch of happy movie goers.

Really. And no, not really.

This Means War with Sharon Kong! Definitely some wayward moments in the show but overall a good vibe movie. No harm that our main leads were very pleasing to the eyes to boot! Teehee..

I hope we both wake up for work tomorrow. Had this funky juice from Bobalicious, strawberry and lemon and something something. Yummys!

This is how my week is going to look like:

Meeting the girls for dinner later tonight; Tues is OT day as the new semester starts for my kids the Masters students; Wed night would be meeting with insurance-dude-who's-gonna-do-his-ultimate-best-to-persuade-me-that-I-need-more-insurance; Thursday mani&pedi and well Friday, Friday's are just awesome!

One last bit, something to take away from the movie...

Always pick the one who makes you a better person. =)

No comments: