Saturday, February 25

Communication Is Core

But if it's gonna be a choice between lousy communication versus no communication, I'd pick the latter.

Maybank2u why you no friend me? =(

I am getting mighty frustrated with this whole online banking thing. Said I have to go their branch, wasn't greeted with a pleasant experience, nevermind. Called me later on, told me I had to go to the ATM to sort it out, I went and did and now it's still not working. WHY!

Then again, I suppose it could be me who's just bad at following instructions. God knows how many phone calls I get a day asking about instructions to their online student accounts and databases when it is already clearly stated in their manuals. Maybe it's the same thing.

I shall go to the bank and have it sorted once and for all on Monday.

Today turned out alright, despite me not clocking in much sleep again last night. Stomach is as wonky as ever.

It poured like mad too, I was super glad I stayed dry though at one point I did regret not being on the water, the wind was good. Bought new gloves too, XS for tiny hands!

Daddy bought me a gym bag from Nike and Mommy is refusing to let me join the gym, for a good reason if I may add. Because the last time she had allowed me to, I screwed up royally by going for the first 3 months and then stopped going on the 4th month and was instructed to terminate my membership by the 5th month.

Doused myself with caffeine today. Think I am on a semi high. Been hearing things my ears like to hear but aren't doing my insides any good. It's good to hope, but simply hoping gets you nowhere and it is only made worse when one refuses to take action to make the hope stand a chance of becoming a reality. What to do.

"Heart beats fast, colors and promises, how to be brave, how can I love when I am afraid to fall" - lyrics to A Thousand Years by Christina Perri, a song still so good despite it hogging the airwaves over the past couple of weeks.

I sincerely think you've had it hard, judging by the similarities we have, I can almost guess how painful it must be for you. Wounds do heal, takes time though, but it makes us stronger, so give it some time. If I could, I'd really want to give you a hug and say everything's okay, you will be alright because... you will be! You just need time, a lot of time, and learn to trust again.

Puahaha, in between composing this post, I tried doing the online account thing again and it worked! Think what it needed was more time to 'settle' in the system. But I still need to go back to the ATM to verify something. Bluek.

Sorry for making you peeps read the whole annoying bit about my online account! =)

No comments: