Tuesday, February 7

I Wonder, How Are You?

Dang it, I have an ulcer in my mouth. =( Must be the damn bakwa's lah. Every year without fail, bakwa does something evil to me, and yet every year, I become a nom bakwa monster. I never learn. Sighs. It hurts.

I was very good yesterday. I could've spent money and bought that new bag and also could've purchased colored contacts (which were on promo!) but I didn't. One reason being I really couldn't convince myself that I needed another bag and two being, I just have been too lazy to put on my lenses anyway so why bother?

But now, I kinda regret not buying either item because one, my current work bag is gonna give up on me soonish and I have good reasons why all my current existing ones don't make the cut, ie, too casual, too colorful, too big etc. And well, colored contacts wise, I've ran out of contact lenses and I was meaning to stock up and since they were on promo... Anyway anyhow.

Going shopping at the Kenanga Wholesale City with the girlfriends later! I am hoping it'll be good.

It's been taking me ages to finish my Emotional Intelligence book.. So much so I told my mommy that if I don't finish it by this coming Sunday, I am going to say goodbye to the book. Wish me luck, I am only halfway through. A portion that I read today was: "Or it may be that pessimist neglect themselves - some studies have found that pessimist smoke and drink more, and exercise less..." Sounds exactly like someone I know.

In the car today, mommy asked me, "So really no one going after my girl girl ah?"
Silence.
"See, so high maintenance that's why lah..."

MOMMY YOU BETTER DON'T SAY ALREADY!

And she just started laughing. So mean.

Throwing oranges didn't happen either. Just gotta wait till next year to throw and hope for that good husband to fall from the sky. Pfft.

The reason why I am still awake now is because I was supposed to construct some budgets but I keep procrastinating - a word I have not used since graduating I believe.

It's back to work tomorrow, not too sure if I am ready for work yet or not.

Holidays are just too awesome!

2 comments:

Seu Foong said...

im fine thank you

Ai said...

hello tommy you! good to know you're doing fine. <3