Sunday, February 19

Can You Please Stay, Forever And Always?

I feel like a little kid right now.

1. ETF today, wasn't bad. Did bow, drives me crazy when I can't get it right. Body parts don't ache too much tomorrow please.

2. I think I have finally figured the whole thing about quitting. I have developed too much dependency on it. And I don't like having to be dependent on something or even people for that matter.

3. Doggy is so cute.

4. Should I upload Club Med photos?

5. Diet starts tomorrow officially. Bought groceries today, pray I will be disciplined please.

6. Broke a nail, I wanna go pedi and mani to clean them nails.

7. Water bottle fell on my baby toe today. Feels like the bone in my baby toe is broken.

8. Mindy Gledhill

9. So freaking fat. Need to lose weight and get into shape.

10. Why do I always do this to myself? Why..

Monday tomorrow, Monday be good please. 

No comments: