Sunday, February 26

This Is For Today

1. I was washing my bathroom today, scrubbing, polishing and sweating it out when mommy knocked on the door to ask me some stuff and when she was done, I asked her to take a photo of me at work so that next time people say I never do housework I can justify.

I think she secretly enjoys the idea that people think I am hopeless at housework because she refused to help me take a photo.

2. Thanks but I think I rather not know anymore.

3. After sending Wesley back to school, Daddy had driven to some site to look at some land. I wished I had brought along my camera because it would have been a good photo opportunity.

4. My most favorite home appliance, without a doubt, is the vacuum cleaner. If you ever need help to think what to buy for me for my future house warming party, you have your solution. I'd like to have one of those robotic ones where it'll just go around the house doing the cleaning and sucking all by itself.

5. Kitchen counter is nicely done up and ready for use. Finally, the blender (Christmas present from Heng all the way from the United States of America) has a seat in the kitchen. All it needs now is some fruits, yoghurt and maybe vanilla ice cream!

That should be it for today.. Have a great start to week you people! =)

No comments: