Tuesday, February 21

I Think I Wanna Stuff Bitter Gourd Into Your Mouth

1. A very bad friend that I would never want to lose.

2. There once was this big wish, which I had wanted to fulfill, which I felt I could've accomplished. Wishes change.

3. Today's session was drier. But there were moments, moments we created amongst ourselves. One of those entertaining moments went something like this:

4. Speaker: "You all have 2 ears right? So you can listen using one ear and fill up the survey." Quietly I reasoned, "No I can't, because I use my ear to write."

5. Hmmm, I truly wonder...

6. Renovations going on in the kitchen, new kitchen counter soon! Excited to see what Daddy's masterpiece is going to turn out looking.

Photo Credit (Taylor Swift; Uee)
7. My favorite stand up posture is criss-crossing my legs. Not that I never knew, just no one pointed it out until today.

8. Referring back to the photo. Apart from them having more superior features, leaner physique, longer legs, being multi talented and highly successful in their respective industries and the numerous awards they have each won, everything else is juuust about the same lah, me and them. :P

9. Gonna attempt to prepare dinner. Which reminds me, I accidentally cracked an egg yesterday while attempting to wash it. #champion

10. We were once young, and hopeful and naive and happy...

I don't know about you, but I am still young, hopeful, naive and happy nevertheless! =)

No comments: