Friday, February 24

今天又在办公室哭了

有时候真的觉得自己好逊。。。 一点点小事也搞不好,搞不定。 小小的难题就哭。 真的很讨厌这样的自己。 真的很讨厌弱的自己。

Again, it wasn't that work was bad, no one bullied me, no nonsense monkey business but it was just one of those meh days. But it turned out alright after all. Things started becoming alright after the second half of today.

It's not that I hate my job, but it's not that I love it either. But I certainly love the people I work with. Sometimes I really wonder what is it that I have done so right in life to be blessed with such wonderful people in my life.

Have you moved on? Have you? I am allowing myself to be weak today. Just today.

Dinner was great. Thoroughly enjoyed the company and the topics we shared. So I am a salad, I am a ring/ pendant, I am a mini car, I am best represented by the color orange, the time of the day I am best represented by is noon, people imagine me with a beach wedding, where I'd be wearing a short dress, barefooted.

The drink that represents me best is either a Cosmo or a Margarita, the Disney princess that resonates with me is Jasmine from Alladin or Pocahontas, footwear would be pumps or flip flops, makeup item would be eye shadow as it represents the wide array of moods I have...

I can't remember the rest but it was definitely a good time of bonding and sharing of laughter's. :D

Am thinking of taking the train to Port Klang tomorrow. Alone time for some deep thoughts. Okay, maybe not deep thoughts because deep doesn't really click with me, but I reckon it'd be a good time to catch up on some reading.

Train? Yes no? Yes??

It's Friday night peeps, have an awesome possum weekend!

不哭了!要坚强,要学会变成铁岗人!哈哈。。

Love sincerely... yours truly. <3

No comments: