Friday, December 9

Why Am I So Tired?

  1. I really have no idea, why am I this tired today.
  2. Had an awesome dinner with Geng and Nicky, definitely ate too much, way too much. Maybe that explains being tired, brain has been helping the stomach to digest food.
  3. She's real pretty. So pretty that I wish I was her.
  4. Didn't wanna post today in fact, but somehow, being tired, I just felt like blabbering.
  5. If I don't hate a person, I'd be friendly. But I really think that people need to understand that being friendly is just being friendly. Don't come too close just because I am friendly. I can't breathe, and I will end up hating you.
  6. Pink finger nails and green toe nails. To think I once was against pink and green going together.
  7. Invigilation tomorrow at 7 freaking 30 am! Which reminds me, I don't know what am I supposed to wear. *proceeds to text colleague to find out*
  8. Secret Wish... Perfume by Anna Sui. Christmas cum New Year gift from then lecturer now colleague.
  9. Need to drink more water.
  10. I hope I wake up tomorrow...
Eyes are shutting. Good night world, have a great weekend everyone. Love lots.

No comments: