Tuesday, December 6

Moment Of Truth

Okay, drinking on a Monday night, defo not the best of ways to kick start the week, lagi lah a work week. Least it was fun while it lasted. The after effect though was just bad, like horrendously, painfully, almost tragically bad.


Note to self (and the rest), no more drinking on a Monday night during a work week. And the colleagues are just fantastic people. Really a big part of loving my job is due to the people I work with. I hope no one leaves any time soon but that.. really is beyond my control.

Oh well, life goes on. And people move on.


Talk about ego boosters. I haven't had any ego boosting for quite some time already, it's totally unhealthy; totally explains why my energy levels have been so low lah! I used to have a steady stream of ego boosters on a regular basis lah, wonder what happened to all my sources, where have they all gone too.

Nevertheless my point is, I had some over the weekend, teehee! Happiness.

Okay, hungry, gonna hunt for some food now.

It's mid week tomorrow people. ;D

2 comments:

schizo-ching said...

u r wrong lar.. should drink more on weekdays to train urself! :P dats wat i do.. everyday is drinking day when its necessary. . . :P

Ai said...

I confirm die that way. Doctor already said I had a weak liver when I had dengue. I don't think it'll survive for very long if it had to process all that alcohol so frequently.

And if I do die, I know you'll be sad.