Tuesday, December 27

One Of Those Moments

  1. "I dream in color..." :)

  2. Lappie's power button is getting wonky. Please don't fail me. Probably should lug it to the HP service center already. :(
  3. Heng's coming home and leaving for Langkawi as soon as he gets back. :(
  4. Looking through fashion mags and spotting Emma Watson with her pixie cut is making me wanna try it too. :/
  5. Coming up with the 50 things I will do in 2012 list is harder than I had expected. :/
  6. People come, people go, some stay, some leave, some come back, some don't. :/
  7. It's the happy season for sure! :)
  8. Course counselling is tiring, especially when the people are energy drainers. Nice people are fine, they're nice. :)
  9. And it's only gonna get worse.. as the new semester approaches. I am scared for the new year already. :/
  10. I don't like it. I don't like it when I feel this. When I feel that I am being robbed of my own friends. It's jealousy. And jealousy is bad. Jealousy go away. Friends are meant to be shared, they don't belong to you.
  11. Walk a thousand miles, just to see her;
    But she's far far away;
    Walk a thousand miles just to see her smile again.
    - lyricssong. :)
Where talking, is out of the equation.

No comments: