Monday, December 12

Weehee, Recovery Post

1. I have just cashed in my second ever RM 50 cheque from Nuffnang! Happy me!

2. I suck at cooking Maggie, my goodness, complete fail in the kitchen. It was so bad I didn't even finish half of it. Noodles were too soggy and I put too much water. Least my maid had a good time laughing.

3. And btw, Maggie (above) was my first solid meal, make that food, since dinner on Saturday night. I am kinda liking this no appetite thingy, but worry not, it's not gonna lasts very long.

4. And it's okay. I have got it all figured out. I'll just find someone who can cook really well and will love me so much that he'll cook for me all the time without complains.

5. People at work are just so cute. Have you heard of the nom nom nom song? And I was introduced to a Bubbles game today which we keep in our shared folder, and my manager had subsequently re-named Bubbles to Don't Play Play.

6. Little brother(s) are the sweetest things ever. One left me a super duper cute wallpost and the other called me up at work to check on me, which reminds me, I am supposed to call him back.

7. I need to learn to utilize my phone more. But I can't help it that I like old school pen and paper / keeping a diary!

8. Prom is in 7 days, Christmas party is in 8 days and Christmas is in 12 days! Excited!

9. I am actually relatively proud and happy of myself lah. Yes, I will always wish that I were taller, slimmer, prettier, fitter, smarter; I would always think if only I had tried harder, if only I had worked harder, if only I had been a better person... and it goes on. But the bottom line is, I may not be the best, I probably will never be, but I guess I am just one of those complacent human beings. I am just happy being normal, happy being the average girl next door. If that makes any sense.

10. I am thinking very hard right now but there isn't a number 10. So that should be it for today. Hope everyone had a relatively decent Monday!

No comments: