Friday, December 16

So Beautiful



Absolutely beautiful...

It's been a sloppy week at work. Both performance wise and attire wise, even attitude wise. I think it's some sort of a chain reaction kinda thing. Dress sloppy, feel sloppy, perform sloppy. It does make sense if you think about it. Maybe I should propose another Dress Up Week, next week is the week after all.

Funny how I interact with students who for the most of it are older adults and yet because of my work scope I categorize them as kids. Wonder what would it be like if I were to return to school now. Identity confusion for sure.

Everyone I know seems to be doing Langkawi. I have a feeling even some non-sailors who managed to wiggle their way through will also be there, not that I have anything against it, but just sayin'. So although I know full well that it's not possible, I checked AirAsia anyway. And tickets aren't too expensive..

Ai Li Ng, no means no lah.

I am generally not a library person. For my whole three years worth of undergrad, plus one year of college so four years in total, I can count the amount of hours I spent in the school library with all my fingers. Literally. -__-

But as I saw this, I told myself, I am going to make damn sure I further my studies in one these places. The libraries are gorgeous!

Some are a bit creepy lah, but same are just, amazingly gorgeous. I can almost imagine myself spending all the time in the world in the library. Time to focus on earning money to go study soon! =)

Fill your heart with love!

No comments: