Saturday, December 31

Hidden Agenda

Reason why I am awake at this hour. No, it isn't insomnia. I was fast asleep until the little brother called me because he was locked out, for a good reason. It was 3 freaking o'clock in the morning.


Okay, maybe it is insomnia, because I can't seem to go back to sleep since.

Because it's year end, I can't help it but be reflective about the year and being reflective means thinking. Which was why... It doesn't matter, not all things have to be said.


This whole new year, new hopes, new outlook, new whatnot thing is really overrated. Way too much of a cliche if you asked me. But, if it somehow tickles your fancy, who am I to judge.

All I have to say is pretty much, goodbye, and it's hello.

The whole thank you speech thing is also highly overrated. We should be thankful every other day, not just on the 365th/ 366th day of the year! But I'll say some anyway, since falling asleep isn't working too well for me at the moment.

For those of you who have been reading or following my blog, a big thank you goes to you of course, for accompanying me (in a very weird and non-physical manner) throughout the past year(s). :D

For those of you who don't read my blog, I'll save my thank you for when I see you in person because if you're not reading this, you won't know I am thanking you anyway. #makesperfectsense

Photos are all from Christmas lunchie with the family

So... I have also done my list. We shall see how that goes. We can hope and pray and wish and cross our fingers and toes for the next year to be a good one, but really, it's what you do that counts.

So do all you can, to make it good. 

Here's to a great year ahead, to going round the Chinese zodiac calender twice and to being a year older and wiser, and of course beautiful-er too!

No comments: