Saturday, December 10

A Reflective Saturday, Sorta Kinda

The love hate thing with glitter polishes. They are so pretty right but such a pain to remove. But because I am a girl, pain is nothing. College Fashion's Top 5 glitter polishes, click here, so so pretty! I want I want.

I was invigilating 2 papers today, Forensic Psych was one, the other paper was Quan Methods. So so boring, but it's extra income, so I shall not complain. Speaking of invigilation, it felt really weird today. The difference from being a student taking exams to being the person invigilating exams. If only that's a good enough sign to indicate that I have grown up some.

Also, gosh, I am a terrible student lah. I read through the question papers after the exam, and for the life of me, I don't remember learning anything that was in those papers. How did I even graduate, it's a miracle in itself. If I had to sit for any of those papers today, I confirm fail.

Also I was flipping through the new academic brochures, the booklet thingy that 'sells' our programs and boasts of our top achievers, many of whom were classmates, some are good friends. People are achieving so much in their lives, scoring perfect grades, going above and beyond, everyone becoming somebody.

Made me feel a tad lousy about myself lah, boohoo, especially after the realization above, that I was not, am not that bright a student... Le sigh ~

My bangs have grown, long enough to be poking my eyes. Should I attempt to trim them myself? It is as simple as cutting a straight line if you think about it.. Ahhh yes yes.

Also! During invigilation today, because there was nothing else to do but stare at the poor students overworking their brains, I noticed how most girls have long hair; that would be 9 out of every 10 females. So.. not unique lah! At that moment, I was thinking, I am gonna do a Emma Watson, snap it all off in my next salon appointment.

Uhh, so wordy today and I am sleepy. I think it's because I haven't had any caffeine for the past 2 days. And I have been eating too much, tummy bulge yuck. Gotta do some proofreading..

One last bit, why are there ants crawling on my bed?! Can't be that I am that sweet lah right? :D

Dear Eyes, stay open. 
Dear Stomach, you're not getting any dinner tonight. 
Dear Heart, always love, never hate.

No comments: