Thursday, December 8

More Often Than Not

"Psychology is the science of understanding people".


My wallpaper. Too cute lah.

Can't remember where I got this from. I hope I don't get sued. 

I have been reading some Psych materials the past 2 days, some work related, some for leisure. More often than not, I want to understand people. I want to know what you're thinking, if only you'd tell me.

On hindsight, please don't play mind games with me. I don't like it, my brain doesn't like it either. It's either you say, or you don't.

Bestie said, You look good. /insert big smile

I was updating my students' list today. And it was an easy job (relatively), doesn't require much brain power, just very very tedious. So Ivy gave me her playlist to listen to while I was ems-ing away. And at one point, this song was playing...



Nice right?

No comments: