Sunday, December 11

Am I Being Harsh?

"Have you been feeding my dog?"
"No" was the response.
"Liars go to hell."

"Well... actually...."

So by right, I don't think I was harsh, because lying isn't right. And secondly, this isn't the first this issue was being confronted and this also isn't the first time the lying occurred.

I am in pain. For real.

Think it's likely food poisoning. Since I Googled it and I am having all 6 of the symptoms. Frankly, going to the toilet every other 30 mins, I am pretty okay, I'll just take it as detox. But the headache, the headache that comes along with it, is really not welcomed. Hurts like hell.

It says to not drink any milk / caffeine or eat any solids for the time being. Fine by me, appetite is zero anyway, how rare. I will drink more water too, for those of you who were going to advice me that, I can take care of myself.

Sore about missing my facial and IPL appointment though. I was really looking forward to both. I hope I will manage to slot in another facial appointment before the 19th, prom and Jeremy's wedding dinner which falls smack on Christmas day.

Still no prezzies under the tree, that's not nice...

I hope I'll be alright by tomorrow, there's lotsa work to do, and I think I may have just started growing fond of the place and its people.

Have a great week ahead people! Love lots!

No comments: