Tuesday, March 22

Heng said, After Mon and Tues Even the Calender Goes WTF

But I still don't get it.

Either way, tmr can't go wrong! Because I am meeting the girls for dinner. <3

And of course, it's gown collection tmr. Meaning to say, the prospect (crap, I can so see how "prospect" is going to be my most used vocabulary, Mike Wan, stop laughing) of finally graduating per say, is sinking in.

Well, actually, now that I have started working, it really doesn't make much of a difference. Meh. So much for that supposedly magical moment where you go up the stage, smile for the camera, shake the dudes hand, collect your degree and officially become a graduate.. Okay, I don't get it anymore.

Anyways.

The 10 things you don't know about me post is under construction. I have 3 items now! :P

If there is one thing I learnt today, it is that while your day may have been miserable, you don't have to make someone else's day miserable too!

Though, close friends of mine, too bad, because you're close, you're going to be miserable when I am because that's just how it is.

Not that my life is miserable. Just sayin'.

It's such a pleasure to make someone smile, to make someone/anyone happy that sometimes I wonder why can't people I just see the good. Why always focus on the bad. Because the bad is more appealing? Because the bad is more intriguing? Yeah, probably.

But, this is my mission, I am gonna make it a point to make at least one person happy each day! Not in terms of self sacrificing to please someone, I'd NEVER do that. But to just genuinely make someone feel happy, brighten up their day for whatever reason it may be.

And I think you should too!

And today, you can be happy because as I am writing this, I just said a little prayer, and know that I wish for happiness...

for each and everyone of you.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

send one hot soup or porridge over then you can accomplish your mission for the day.

Ai said...

I want to!

\_/ *imagine this is a bowl of chicken soup*

Okay?

tommie said...

bowl of emptiness that is.

wednesday thursday friday. Didn't rebecca black teach you anything about days haha

Ai said...

Who Rebecca Black?

But I know already! Hahaha.