Saturday, March 26

Mentally Unorganized

I couldn't agree more.

In any case.

Things seem to be looking good at times, not so good at other times. But humans make do, don't we?

I have my earphones plugged in, music playing, feels kinda good. Simple pleasures in life. Period.

I so am dying for a holiday.

I am putting on so much weight it's not even funny anymore. I so need to go back on my diet. Self control where art thou?

I am hoping to get in some retail therapy this weekend. Yay - yay!

I use a lot of I's right? Selfish people like me like to talk about myself like super a lot. I like lah. What can you do about it!

Pink mouse, pink external HD and pink M&M earphones make me a happy girl!

If you can guess what I am thinking right now correctly, I give you 10 points!

The reason I am still up? Prolong my weekend to the max. Twisted logic? I LIKE LAH.

I need to find a new hobby.

Should I start counting down to the 5th of June now??

Jelly beanie nails in Baby Pink! <3

Are you tired of reading yet?

I don't know about you but I am tired of coming up with random statements to keep you entertained.

Thank me now please thanks!

No comments: