Monday, March 7

Good Morning, Monday

7 days to be exact. The countdown shall begin. Or not.

I can't decide if I am more excited to begin my career as a professional or if I should be mourning over the end of my bumming days. But oh well, mixed emotions at its best.

Yesterday was an awesome day. :))
Sharon Kong, thank you and I love you lots!

Got most of my office wear. Still short of a blazer. Rawr. Weird body super hard to find one that fits and that's inexpensive. Let that be today's challenge.

Finally got my hands on Etude House's Proof 10 Eye Primer. Two words: Love it! The Maybelline BBCream - I am still feeling indifferent about it but we'll see about that.

Signing on my card, I don't feel anything. Going through my receipts, is when the pain comes. #heartpain

So much for now, have a great Monday people.. <3

3 comments:

Mandy said...

At least look forward for another weekends like yesterday. Work ain't that miserable after all. :)

Hmm.. I am in a cold war with my boss lately. Let's see how it will go. :P

Ai said...

All the best lah, to you and to me! :D

Sharon said...

<3 you are welcome