Saturday, March 12

It's Saturday Already

*breathes*

It's an awkward Saturday.

I like the word awkward. I use it way too much. I feel awkward. That is awkward. This is awkward. My day was awkward. Today is awkward.

I dunno what does awkward actually mean now that I think about it. I use it to mean that something doesn't feel right somewhere. It doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing though.

But anyway.

After Saturday comes Sunday and after Sunday comes Monday. And Monday means, Ai Li starts work officially! *cues claps*

Meh. Let's get past?? / pass?? tomorrow first. When it comes to grammar, mine sucks so bad you really have no idea.

Let me compile the list of things I have done so far.
  • Talked to Heng on the phone
  • Got out of bed late
  • Laundry / brush teeth etc
  • Had dim sum for brunch with mommy dearest
  • Declined going for mani and pedi because of sailing tmr
  • Hesitated about going for ice cream because it was so effin' hot earlier
  • Made a glass of ice cold coffee instead
  • Replied emails / messages
  • Cleared my nails and cut em' short
  • Showered doggie
  • Watched episodes of English subbed Happy Together's
  • Swept and mopped the floor
  • Got rid of random items lying on the floor, by that I mean I shoved them under my bed
  • Realized that my volleyball is out of air
  • Read two of my current favorite fashion reads: The Daybook and Clothed Much
  • ... and here I am!
What am I going to do after wrapping this up?
  • Continue shoving things under my bed
  • Wash my glass
  • Shower
  • Pack the closet
  • Maybe plan dinner.. Hmm
  • Read the stuff sent to me by the company (*)
  • Start calling people to crew for me tomorrow /rawr
  • Wipe my work station + dressing table because I cannot recall the last time I gave them a good wipe down #superduperdusty
That should be it for now! I hope your Saturday isn't as awkward! <3

Tata!

6 comments:

mad redo1 said...

Heh! I thought your sweet face will grace the Heritage Bay Cup again, alas it was not to be. Instead Team OMEGA (as most of Team AG:eing members were not available) had the honour to have Shaun as our coach.

Good luck with your new 'adventure' and we hope to be seeing you again in the future...

Ai said...

Haha why hello hello!

This sure is a pleasant surprise. I was hoping to make it too but well, got myself a job and had to prioritize. Life is such isn't it??

Anyway, Sean* is a great teacher, I am sure you guys benefited much from learning from him!

Keep it up, happy sailing and all the best in everything else!

mad redo1 said...

HAHA! never cross my mind to ask him how his name should be spelled...

Ai said...

It's fine! We both know who it was anyway, so communication was fine.

tommie said...

I like the word legit. I try to be legit. Have legit actions. This legit, that legit. Is this legit?

Ai said...

That was a legit comment.